The perennial arnica grows from 0.3 to 0.6 m. Oval-shaped, opposite leaves form a basal rosette close to the soil surface. Arnica has bright yellow, daisy-like flowers that, when dried, are the primary parts used.
Arnica oil contains helenalin, a potent anti-inflammatory.
- Helps Soothe and Ease Sore Muscles From Vigorous Workout
- Helps Treat Osteoarthritis
- Helps Improve Carpal Tunnel
- Helps Heal Bruises
- Relieves Sprains, Muscle Pain & Other Inflammation
- Helps Stiffness Due To Flying Or Long-Distance Driving
PERFECT GIFT FOR YOUR FITNESS FRIEND (AND YOURSELF)
"I have a love for fitness balms like this, but prefer the scent of this one best. It is subtle and grows in warmth and cooling after being applied. I really cannot say enough good things. It totally relieved me of my shoulder aches (post long/hot yoga classes) and I will continue to use/rave about this product!"
MUSCLE SORE NO MO'
Seriously the most amazing muscle relaxant I have ever used/tried. This is the best after a busy day at work or after an intense workout. LOVE!