Have tight, swollen, stiff or sore muscles? Arnica is the perfect remedy for you!
What is Arnica?
Arnica montana: The perennial arnica grows from 0.3 to 0.6 m. Oval-shaped, opposite leaves form a basal rosette close to the soil surface. Arnica has bright yellow, daisy-like flowers that, when dried, are the primary parts used.
Arnica oil contains helenalin, a potent anti-inflammatory.
Arnica and it's extracts have been widely used for centuries in folk and homeopathic medicine as a treatment for bruises, aches, rashes, sprains, wounds and pains. Dating back to the 1500s, it has been used in forms such as an oil, cream and ointment form.
Arnica as an oil contains several fatty acids, including palmitic, linolenic, lioleic and thymol. Thymol is known to help soothe sore muscles.
Studies have shown Arnica has been used for pain and soreness
- Helps Soothe and Ease Sore Muscles From Vigorous Workout
- Helps Treat Osteoarthritis
- Helps Improve Carpal Tunnel
- Helps Heal Bruises
- Relieves Sprains, Muscle Pain & Other Inflammation
- Helps Stiffness Due To Flying Or Long-Distance Driving